понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

4MULA1 DOWNLOAD

Oh yes I'm the one on my block Anything you need just holler at your boy Cause I got this hit so hip hop Telling me to stop, I'm tired and you know it Get under my ear with that When we first met, you knew that I was thuggin' You know it aint changed cause I smack Hit from the back to me it aint nothing If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be You know that you feeling me Ghetto desperado If you want to bounce with me Do that damn thing and baby bounce with me You know that you feeling me Ghetto Desperado And I know you like it Saddled up baby, I'm the one you ride with And I swear it won't change Cause I'm the type of nigger that seems to run to you You say I'm too good for this here Hangin out late and baby wait and listen You know why I'm doing this is You doing half the slave and play in some kitchen Girl, you know what's sublime what we got All the ass is that and half my back 'Cause you know some times it gets hot Would you rather have it all night, baby? Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. I don't think that you heard me I'm the type of nigger that's got to run things Ghetto So please don't test me Cause I shot the sheriff and the deputy. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. Oh yes I'm the one on my block Anything you need just holler at your boy Cause I got this hit so hip hop Telling me to stop, I'm tired and you know it Get under my ear with that When we first met, you knew that I was thuggin' You know it aint changed cause I smack Hit from the back to me it aint nothing. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be Ghetto You know that you feeling me Ghetto desperado Ohh; Ghetto If you want to bounce with me Do that damn thing and bounce with me Ghetto You know that you feeling me Ghetto Desperado Ghetto; Ghetto. 4mula1

Uploader: Mauzuru
Date Added: 24 September 2008
File Size: 70.1 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68023
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. And I know you like it Saddled up baby, I'm the one you ride with And I swear it 4mmula1 change Cause I'm the type of nigger 4muoa1 seems to run to you. If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be Ghetto You know that you feeling me Oh mama Ghetto desperado Ghetto If you want to bounce with me Baby girl do your thing Do that damn thing and bounce with me Ghetto; bounce with me You know that you feeling me Ohh Ghetto Desperado Ghetto.

If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be You know that you feeling me Ghetto 4mla1 If you want to bounce with me Do that damn thing and baby bounce with me You know that you feeling me Ghetto Desperado. You say I'm too good for this here Hangin out late and baby wait and listen You know why I'm doing this is You doing half the slave and play in some kitchen Girl, you know what's sublime what we got All the ass is that and half my back 'Cause you know some times it gets hot Would 4,ula1 rather have it all night, baby?

Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?

4mula1

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. I'll get grinding with you in mind in Hear me girl How many times with your jeans with your mind in. Oh yes I'm the one on my block Anything you need just holler at your boy Cause I got this hit so hip hop Telling me to stop, I'm tired and you know it Get under my ear with that When we first met, you knew that I was thuggin' You know it aint changed cause I smack Hit from the back to me it aint nothing.

4mula1

I don't think that you heard me I'm the type of nigger that's got to run things Ghetto So please don't test me Cause I shot the sheriff and the deputy. Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu.

Search results for 'baby girl by 4mula1'

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no 4mupa1. If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be Ghetto You know that you feeling me Ghetto desperado Ohh; Ghetto If you want to bounce with me Do that damn thing and bounce with me Ghetto You know that you feeling me Ghetto Desperado Ghetto; Ghetto.

Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. Oh yes I'm the one on my block Anything you need just holler at your boy Cause I 4mua1 this hit so hip hop Telling me to stop, I'm tired and you know it Get under my ear with that When we first met, 4mul1 knew that I was thuggin' You know it aint changed cause I smack Hit from the back to me it aint nothing If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be You know that you feeling me Ghetto desperado If you want to bounce with me Do that damn thing and baby bounce with me You know that you feeling me Ghetto Desperado And I know you like it Saddled up baby, I'm the one you ride with And I swear it won't change Cause I'm the type of nigger that seems to run to you You say I'm too good for this here Hangin out late and baby wait and listen You know why I'm doing this is You doing half the slave and play in some kitchen Girl, you know what's sublime what we got All the ass is that and half my back 'Cause you know some times it gets hot Would you rather have it all night, baby?

4Mula1 | Biography & History | AllMusic

Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. If you want to roll with me This is how it's gonna be Oh gonna be; yeah, yeah You know that you feeling me Feeling me 4mlua1 desperado So ghetto If you want to bounce with me Do that damn thing baby and bounce with me yeah You know that you feeling me uh oh; uh oh Ghetto Desperado Ghetto.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий