суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

ARASHI PIKANCHI PV DOWNLOAD

He works hard as both a member of Arashi and individually, participating in several dramas, movies, and stageplays. Because of him i became a fan of Hey! Log in No account? XD You get to see Jun go through each of his puberties! D I love the 50s greaser look in Typhoon Generation too. arashi pikanchi pv

Uploader: Tekus
Date Added: 17 August 2005
File Size: 41.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36801
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





And now we will purge the community anytime so I decided to delete also this acc. Cant open the file lol. Typhoon Generation I love the vaguely 50's greaser look at the beginning of this PV. And also to candywalla, haru, ivenclaire and to mj sho we cannot do the subbing without them and to rinkufan, nguyen, krissy, ju lia and to all the team of snp. I got so excited about the blizzard hitting the midwest yesterday Missouri what whaaat that I forgot it was my week!

Im planning to open 10jump. Then, thank you to goshikinofansub to Iza and Daishi. So I know now how to delete my LJ acc.

Thank you for sharing: Now we will purge the commutbity anytime so I decided to also delete this acc. I almost always skip right past it, so it's likely that I've seen it, I just didn't care for it.

Arashi - Pikanchi Double [ PV ]

Log in No account? D Though Nino doesn't really change, let's just be honest. I cant say that im not a fan anymore since sometimes im still listening to their old songs since im not updated anymore the last release that i can remember was "i seek and daylight" hahaha.

But as time goes by ahahah!!! Sho is so unbelievably cute.

arashi pikanchi pv

Nino is so darn adorable. Aiba is adorable in that pv though.

arashi pikanchi pv

And when we are really in need of encoders they volunteer themselves to encode arwshi us and we really appreciate it. Now, i really appreciate them. July 19th, He's soooo handsome and i love him soooo much!!! I didnt know that its gonna be this hard just download a raw files of arashi. Because of him i became a fan of Hey! And my ichiban is Inoo Kei!!

arashi pikanchi pv

My niban is Ninomiya Kazunari! Of course, my niban is Yamada Ryosuke! I didnt know that, its gonna be this hard to get arashi raw files lol. D We're not in the fandom forever so while u still there enjoy it!

Arashi tomadoi nagara pv

XD gomenasai but after i watched Yamada Taro Monogatari i fall inlove with his cute smile and his handsomeness. I cant find the actual post of it thats why i dont know the password hahaha. Need I say more?

I recently rewatched it, and omg he is so presh I can't. Im looking for someone who's also looking for a partner for the ticket lottery for more chances of winning.

After 4yrs of admiring them i left the fandom lol. And especially I met those amazing people that I mentioned in ov post. Kimi no Tame ni Boku ga Iru Gratuitous mole shot!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий