вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SUPER ROBOT TAISEN OE ISO

Frog Aura Battler Dunbine. I want to do just the basic menu translations and the abilities at the very least. Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads. You wouldn't by chance be willing to share that. Any help to spare? In my case, it doesn't move on to 2nd stage. Search titles only Posted by Member: super robot taisen oe iso

Uploader: Voodoogore
Date Added: 12 December 2018
File Size: 18.33 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14707
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Search Results:

Windows 7 Ultimate bit SP1. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them.

super robot taisen oe iso

Search titles only Posted by Member: I can't seem to get it to open with the Madoka Tools and I don't know of any other program to open. Aug 1, CrashmanX. I'm not sure how to extract from any of these CPK files either.

Super Robot Taisen OE: Operation Extend – Save Games

Whatever one you edited to adjust the menus like that. I think the last button [Green] was meant for other function, not next stage or proceed Is that the DLC data?

Roots of Ambition Armored Trooper Votoms: Super Robot Hide similar threads. This forum uses cookies This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. NeoGranzon Aug 4, CloudStarFire Jul 24, You must log in or sign up to reply here. It's possible to re-pack the.

super robot taisen oe iso

I'd be more willing to translate the actual dialogue in each chapter if, like I said earlier, I could extract the data properly. Separate names with a comma. No, create an account now. I just left "Force Compress" unchecked and it worked. I'm always looking for tajsen. Anyway, anyone got a link to this game's translation?

I will use that to extract the. Lelouch of the Rebellion Shin Mazinger Shougeki!

Super Robot Taisen OE: Operation Extend Save Game Files for PSP - GameFAQs

I suppose it'd help if I attached one of the files so people could test it out themselves huh? Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads. Right now I'm just doing a lot of dirty Hex Edits, which is working just having to fight for space at times.

If anyone would be willing to give me a hand for now, just so we can throw some tools together or something, then I would greatly appreciate it. Yes, my password is: I am using ppsspp emulator and the games is normally run except frameskip is on.

Theme created by Justin S. It does extract a single file though, a.

Super Robot Wars Operation Extend

Similar threads with keywords: Any help to spare? Maybe a bit more if things turn out to be easy.

super robot taisen oe iso

Draft saved Draft deleted. Mine won't even boot up the game.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий